Total Pageviews

Friday, June 21, 2013

u07a1 You.com

http://portfolioofalisonsullivan.weebly.com

This is the web address for my final project, a digital portfolio.
There are links to projects I have created during my ten Wilkes graduate courses, including discussion posts and papers that I have written.

I have shared it on Facebook.  I could not get it to share on Twitter, but will keep working on that.
I have linked many of my favorite web tools and sites that I have on my Diigo bookmarking account.

This was created using Weebly.  The information that I was able to link and the format I used was all done using their free version.  I had to link to videos and video projects because to upload video I would need a pro account, which was quite expensive.

I believe I will add more to this digital portfolio as I come across other projects in my files that I find.  This will be a work in progress, but it was a great way for me to review all of the courses and projects I have completed during this Wilkes EDIM Graduate program.


No comments:

Post a Comment